BONELLI PARK A.K.A. PUDDINGSTONE LAKE, IN SAN DIMAS CALIFORNIA
- Boating is permitted daily from sunrise to sunset. Boating activities include water skiing, fast and slow boating, sailing, sailboarding and stand up paddle boarding.
- Two powerboat launch ramps are located on the North Shore and two non-power launch ramps are located on the South Shore.
- From April 1st, through September 30th, we employ the ODD-EVEN SYSTEM, which separates power boating/water skiing from Personal Water Craft (P.W.C) on different days of the week.
- The speed zone is reserved for Personal watercraft on odd calendar days and power boating & water skiing on even days.
- Boating is permitted daily from sunrise to sunset. Fast boating begins at 10:00 AM until one hour before sunset each day.
- All boats are inspected prior to launching and boaters are required to comply with California Boating Laws and Title 17 of the Los Angeles County Code.