The 250 acre lake, referred to as Puddingstone Reservoir, has approximately five miles of shoreline and is divided into three activity areas: boating, fishing and swimming. An area for swimming is located on the South Shore of the facility and is open for swimming THURSDAY - SUNDAY from mid July through Labor Day weekend. Lifeguards are on duty from 10:00AM to 6:00PM. The swim beach can also be accessed from your boat. There is a boat landing on the north side of the dock. Please remember that the cove is a 5 mph area.
BONELLI PARK SWIM BEACH RULES
FOR YOUR SAFETY, HEALTH AND THAT OF OTHERS, WE ASK THAT YOU FOLLOW THESE ESTABLISHED RULES
KEEP AFLOAT!!! 1. SWIM ONLY WHEN LIFEGUARDS ARE ON DUTY.
2. STAY INSIDE DESIGNATED SWIM AREA.
3. NO BOARDS, INFLATABLE RAFTS, OR INFLATABLE SWIM AIDS, ETC.
ONLY U.S. COAST GUARD APPROVED PERSONAL FLOTATION DEVICES ARE ALLOWED.
4. NO SAND OR ROCK THROWING.
5. NO CLIMBING/SITTING/STANDING ON SHOULDERS OF OTHER SWIMMERS.
6. NO DIVING.
7. DO NOT SWIM WITH LONG PANTS, SHOES OR LONG SLEEVE SHIRTS.
8. ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE PROHIBITED. DO NOT ENTER THE WATER IF
YOU HAVE BEEN CONSUMING ALCOHOL.
9. WATCH YOUR CHILDREN !ALL CHILDREN MUST HAVE AN ADULT IN CLOSE
PROXIMITY AT ALL TIMES. KEEP YOUR SWIM BEACH OPEN!!! 10. NO FISHING IN SWIM AREA.
11. TODDLERS/CHILDREN ARE NOT TO ENTER THE WATER UNLESS THEY ARE WEARING "SWIM DIAPERS".
12. KEEP YOUR PETS ON A LEASH AND OFF THE BEACH.
13. PLEASE PLACE LITTER IN WASTE CONTAINERS.
14. NO FIRES OR BBQ'S WITHIN 50 FEET OF THE SHORE. PLEASE DISPOSE OF HOT COALS IN THE PROPER RECEPTACLES.
15. NO GLASS BOTTLES OR CONTAINERS.
16. PLEASE DO NOT TAMPER WITH THE CHLORINE LINES OR OTHER STRUCTURES ON THE
BOTTOM OF THE SWIM AREA.. KEEP SAFE BY OBEYING YOUR LIFEGUARD!! PLEASE DO NOT DISTURB THE LIFEGUARDS SITTING ON THE TOWER UNLESS THERE IS AN EMERGENCY. IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM, PLEASE ASK
THE LIFEGUARDS WALKING THE SHORELINE OR GO TO THE LIFEGUARD STATION.
LIFEGUARDS HAVE THE FINAL AUTHORITY IN ALL MATTERS REGARDING SWIMMING AND BEACH ACTIVITIES. OTHER ACTIONS NOT MENTIONED IN THESE RULES MAY BE DEEMED UNSAFE BY THE LIFEGUARDS. LIFEGUARDS HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO EJECT SWIMMERS AND ISSUE CITATIONS WHEN NECESSARY (L.A.CO. ORDS. 17.04. 010-90-140-200-220-250-360-530).
Thank you for your cooperation